Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Postcard From Bea

This painting is for the eyes of an adventurer. One who seeks so much more from there life. This painting strikes me in the sense that it makes me want to travel. The girl in the painting seems to be looking for something, like shes lost something of great importance and wants me to help her find it. Unless of course it is me that she is looking for. I feel as though i should leave the riffraff of my life behind me to go on a remarkable journey in search of something that has been lost. Or perhaps this paining is striking me internally and bringing out the fact that i indeed have lost something of high value, and though i may not know what it is i am looking for, i should not end my quest. The journey is far from over it seems and i have so much ground to cover in this short life. I cannot and will not be happy until i have found myself. Yes, it is a long and sometimes dangerous journey filled with trials and tribulations but i must continue forward. This painting gives me the hope that whatever it is that i have lost, whatever it is i am seeking after will be found and give me and those around me a life time of satisfaction. This is the item that will make me secure in myself as well as secure in my fellow man. It will help me be me without any thoughts of destruction and depression and it will help me grow as a man and as a father, lover, friend, brother, son, or whatever else it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment