Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ayn Rand on Values

I love this quote because i enjoy the beautiful side of life. I try not to linger in what is man made as a whole because then you become materialistic. I enjoy the art work of mother nature that is shared with us by the things we discover and dig up. I love looking at the beautiful green of the little life that is left on the planet that has not already been destroyed by "the will of man". I enjoy the seasons and i frolic in the weather like it is breathing. There is no too hot or too cold. There is no boring and dull, rainy days or bright and happy, sunny days. There is life and that is what i try to live by. I love the country where its nothing but rolling hills and woodlands and forests for miles to come. These are places in which we can get away from our artificial lives that are so full of bustle and worry and live naturally based on what mother nature has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment